The 2019 Quantum ESPRESSO developers' meeting will be held in SISSA, Trieste, on Jan. 7 (room 113) and Jan. 8 (room 128-129). Tentative program:
January 7th 2019
14:30-17:30: discussion on the status, actions to be taken, perspectives, of the GPU porting, also in view of MaX activities.
January 8th 2019
10:00-13:00: Round table on plans for the future, with focus on
- New developments to be included in future releases
- Documentation, in particular for developers
- Modules and libraries to be extracted from QE and made ready for usage by other codes
- Refactoring of ab initio molecular dynamics and related stuff
- Refactoring and modularisation of linear response codes
14:00-16:00: For all of the above points: identification of actions to be taken, resources, duties to assign.